Monday, June 10, 2013

Back At It

After 13 days off the bike, I went out for a short ride on Saturday. The shoulder held up fairly well. I rode the Fargo, which currently has a set of Jones Loop H-Bars on it. They allowed me to be upright and comfortable for the entire ride. More on the bike another day.

Yesterday we went out for a family ride on the bike trail. I rode the Jamis Dragon 29er for some reason, and I was far less comfortable in the more traditional mountain bike position. My shoulder is pretty sore today.

Anyway, other than experiencing a little pain it was a good ride.



We knocked out 25 miles and had the benefit of a stiff tailwind the whole way back.



We followed up the ride with lunch and a dip in the pool. All and all a great day. It's good to be back on the bike, even if it hurts a little.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment