Thursday, May 28, 2009

Boom Goes the Dynamite

When I input my miles yesterday on MayIsBikeMonth.com, fireworks went off. Really. All over the web page. Little animated GIF files. It was . . . beautiful. I almost cried.

When you ride 500 miles or more, you get the neat exploding dynamite icon next to your name. Boom!



I had to cut off the upper part of the web page in order to show my lowly mileage total. There are a number of people at the top with well over 1000 miles at this point. Obviously they are deranged losers with no social life to speak of.

If you're not a huge sports fan, you might not get the "Boom Goes the Dynamite" reference. If not, here's the worst sports broadcast of all time. It's downright uncomfortable to watch:



Bad. So bad.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment