Saturday, January 23, 2016

Biker Bucks 2015

When I am out riding I pick up money when I see it. There are limits to what I will do, though. For example, I won't stop for a penny if I am doing 40 miles per hour. But if I am sitting at a red light and it's near me, sure.


Until now it's always been just a private little game I play. When I get home I throw it in a bag and total it up at the end of the year. Some years are better than others. This year I totaled a measly $1.41 in findings.

Though there is some luck involved, for the most part the yearly earnings are representative of how much I am riding. A buck forty-one ain't cutting it.

While most people make resolutions to lose weight, get stronger or eat better, mine is pretty simple: find more money this year.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment