Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Vacation, Etc.

I was going to write up a big post about our Mexican cruise, but I never got around to it. Now it just feels a little late. However, I did post some pictures on Flickr. Click here to view them.

On the cycling front, I was able to ride 324 miles in January, which was my biggest January total since 2001. Even though it rained a lot, and I missed nine riding days due to the vacation, I still did OK thanks to Anthony Soprano.

Yeah, I'm a bit late to the party, but I started watching "The Sopranos" on DVD while riding the indoor trainer. I became so obsessed with the storyline that I couldn't wait for my next trainer session. I HATE riding the trainer, so I am happy that I found something to motivate me. Whatever works. I just finished season two (bye, bye Big Pussy!), so I have season three ready to go next time it rains.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment