Monday, October 24, 2016

Waltless

I decided to fill in some of the blanks from the last few months. Back in July I sold the old orange Waltworks.


The bike had pretty much outlived its usefulness to me. As I have mentioned previously, the steep angles and short fork made it a bike better made for someone else. I loaded it up with a bunch of parts I didn't want anymore, going with a silver theme where I could.


I pulled an old XT hub out of the archives and laced it to a new Salsa rim I had hanging in the garage.


I cleaned it really well and took some good pictures.


After a couple days on Craigslist an older guy bought it. He uses it as his pub crawler and he still sends me pictures of it parked in front of bars. Whatever.

For the first time since about 2004, I do not have a Waltworks. Hmmm, I wonder how long his waitlist is?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment